The Copa Academy ID/Team formations are open to all players interested in playing in a competitive environment. This program has been created to provide opportunities for players that need a greater challenge and have the ability, desire and commitment to play with similar minded and ability players. This is a birth year program.
What do I do next?
Copa Academy ID Days
2012’s: Pre-register by 5pm on Sunday, May 16
2013’s: Pre-register by 5pm on Monday, May 17
|Time||Monday, May 17||Tuesday, May 18||Wednesday, May 19|
|4.30 – 5.45pm||2012 Girls||2013 Girls||2013 Girls|
|6.00 – 7.15pm||2012 Boys||2013 Boys||2013 Boys|
Thursday June 20th – Make-up session if needed for weather.
Location: Southbridge Park (7751 S. Windermere St, Littleton, 80120)
All players must pre-register to be considered for the Copa Academy program. Players must attend all days for their age group. If you are unable to attend but wish to be considered contact Barry Mantle.
What to expect at the ID/Formation Days?
- Players will check in and wear a training pinnie with a number on it
- Players will be welcomed and assigned to training groups
- Each session will include a technical activity and small sided scrimmages
- Players may get moved to different training groups during the session
- Interested Goal keepers will have their own specific session
U9/U10 Transitional Meeting Recording
U9/U10 Transitional Meeting PowerPoint Presentation
Who Should Attend?
- Non Copa Academy 2012 players
- 2013 birth year players ready for a greater challenge
- 2013 players that have participated in the 2013 Jr. Copa Academy training program
- Exceptional 2014 birth year players that need the challenge of playing up an age group and meet the Copa Academy criteria
** Current 2012 Copa Academy Players need to register for ID Days but may not be required to attend. All current players will be guaranteed a place in the program. Some team realigning may occur.
What Do I Do Next?
Pre-register for the ID/Team formation days, click button below
Included in the registration form are a series of questions regarding current and future players. This information is very important in determining which players are planning to return and also project how many new teams we may be able to form.
All players must pre-register for the ID/Team formation days to be considered for the Copa Academy program. If you are unable to attend but wish to be considered contact Barry Mantle.
What to expect after the ID/Formation Days?
- 2012 & 2013 Birth Year: After the team formation evening all players will receive an email within 72 hours regarding placement on a Copa Academy team or within the program or a recommendation to play in the Academy program
- Families will accept or decline the invitation within 48 hours
- Families will register immediately with a small deposit, payment plans are available
- Parents and players will attend a Copa Academy team meeting during the week of June 7