The Competitive program is for ages U11-U18. This dynamic program focuses on the development of each player’s individual skill as well as increasing their tactical understanding of the game.
- Competitive teams will primarily practice at Cornerstone Soccer Complex, this will help increase their exposure to United’s philosophy and provide like-team scrimmages and cross training opportunities. In addition, we have many fields within the Littleton area for a lot of our teams to train as well.
- Each team will train 3 times a week. The majority of teams will have professionally licensed coaches as the team’s head coaches.
- Players are placed on teams based upon each player’s individual ability.
- Player movement between teams during the season and off-season can occur based upon the growth of each player’s development and understanding of the game.
- Each player’s commitment to this program includes playing in a minimum of 4 – 5 tournaments a year, including off season (winter & summer) training participation. Top level teams (Super League, Premier, and or Division 1) will travel to out of state tournaments 1-2 times per year.
- Small-sided games are important for the development of the players- we offer 9v9 league games to all of our U11 competitive teams.