Fall 2021/Spring 2022
On this page we will outline what steps you need to be taking as a Rec Coach with LSC; we will have forms, links to schedules, and training tips you can use to improve your teams!
Choose A Section:
United Soccer Coaches 7v7/9v9 Course
Colorado United is hosting a United Soccer Coaches blended 7v7 & 9v9 course on:
Saturday, November 13, 2021.
The course instructor will be Wayne “Wanners” Evans, Colorado United’s U11-U14 Boys Director of Coaching.
If you are interested in coaching at another level in the future (Copa Academy, Competitive, Academy etc.) or just becoming better you should definitely participate. This is an amazing opportunity for all coaches to either start their coach licensing pathway or renew/refresh coaching methodology or use it as part of your continued Education.
Each coach will receive an official diploma, there is no testing for this course. The course balances concepts of 7v7/9v9 through on field and classroom sessions.
The cost of the course will be $50.
Date: November 13
Time: 9.00am – 3.00pm
Location: Whitman school and turf fields (6557 S. Acoma St, Littleton)
– Littleton Soccer/Colorado United coaches contact Barry Mantle for discount information.
Maximum Participation: 50 Coaches
Registration Link: USC Coaching Course
As registration continues, please check your roster regularly for any changes so new players can be brought up to speed. Contact your Registrar if you need your team username/password.
- Download Spectator Code of Conduct HERE. Print off 1 per player, give them to families to fill out, and have them return them to you (not the club). Have these with you at all team events.
- Once the roster is set, login to your team account and print off Medical Release forms, and keep with Spectator Codes of Conduct (all events).
- Familiarize yourselves with both the Practice and Game Schedules pages.
- U7/older teams need to recruit Volunteer Refs! Visit the Calendar for Ref Training sessions (free to attend, no RSVP required).