Colorado United is a charitable and educational organization formed to organize, advance and foster the sport of soccer for players less than nineteen years of age.
Specifically, the mission of Colorado United is to:
- Give every player, coach, and referee the opportunity to develop his or her skills to the highest level of the individual’s ability.
- Provide a level of competition commensurate with each participant’s ability, interest, and desire.
- Provide a healthy, safe, and enjoyable soccer environment for all participants.
- Foster honesty, integrity, and goodwill within the soccer community.
- Provide educational opportunities to all players, coaches, referees, volunteers, and the community at large regarding the sport of soccer.
- Govern and administer the sport of soccer in a fair, efficient, and exemplary fashion.
- Provide recognition of players, coaches, referees, and volunteers at all levels of participation.
- Promote unity within the soccer community.
- Provide an equitable format for due process and adjudication within the sport of soccer through properly established rules and procedures for players, coaches, referees, volunteers, and spectators.
- Be an organization that is a positive role model and that provides leadership to the sports community at large.