November 16, 2018
Thursday, December 20, 2018
Littleton Soccer Club Office
NOTICE OF ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
Pursuant to Article 5 of the Bylaws of the Littleton Soccer Club (the “Club”), you are hereby notified that the 2018 Annual General Meeting of the membership will be held at the Littleton Soccer Club office at 6558 S Acoma St, Littleton, CO 80120 on Thursday, December 20 at 7:00 p.m.
A key purpose of the annual meeting this year is to conduct a vote on the adoption of Amended and Restated Bylaws. The Board has identified that the Club’s current Bylaws, as amended December 18, 2014, no longer reflect the current internal structure and operations of the Club. Pursuant to Article 17, this notice is accompanied by a summary of the proposed Amended and Restated Bylaws, a redline copy of the Bylaws and the final version of the Amended and Restated Bylaws. If two-thirds (2/3) of the Club’s voting members present at the annual meeting vote affirmatively, provided that a quorum is present, the Amended and Restated Bylaws shall take effect on January 1, 2019.
Summary of proposed Amended and Restated Bylaws, click HERE
Redline copy of the Bylaws, click HERE
Final copy of Amended and Restated Bylaws, click HERE
Colorado United is a charitable and educational organization formed to organize, advance and foster the sport of soccer for players less than nineteen years of age.
Specifically, the mission of Colorado United is to:
- Give every player, coach, and referee the opportunity to develop his or her skills to the highest level of the individual’s ability.
- Provide a level of competition commensurate with each participant’s ability, interest, and desire.
- Provide a healthy, safe, and enjoyable soccer environment for all participants.
- Foster honesty, integrity, and goodwill within the soccer community.
- Provide educational opportunities to all players, coaches, referees, volunteers, and the community at large regarding the sport of soccer.
- Govern and administer the sport of soccer in a fair, efficient, and exemplary fashion.
- Provide recognition of players, coaches, referees, and volunteers at all levels of participation.
- Promote unity within the soccer community.
- Provide an equitable format for due process and adjudication within the sport of soccer through properly established rules and procedures for players, coaches, referees, volunteers, and spectators.
- Be an organization that is a positive role model and that provides leadership to the sports community at large.