The Competitive program is for ages U11-U19. This dynamic program focuses on the development of each player’s individual skill as well as increasing their tactical understanding of the game.
- Competitive teams will primarily practice at Cornerstone Park, this will help increase their exposure to United’s philosophy and provide like-team scrimmages and cross training opportunities. In addition, we have many fields within the Littleton area for a lot of our teams to train as well.
- Each team typically trains 3 times a week. The majority of teams will have professionally licensed coaches as the team’s head coach.
- Players are placed on teams based upon each player’s individual ability.
- Player movement between teams during the season and off-season can occur based upon the growth of each player’s development and understanding of the game.
- Each player’s commitment to this program includes playing in tournaments not only in season but during the off season as well, this also includes winter & summer training participation. Top level teams (Premier 1, Premier 2 & Premier 3) typically travel to out of state tournaments 1-2 times per year.
2010 Boys and Girls Competitive Team Placement for the U11 Age Group
Beginning in the fall 2020, the 2010 age group is eligible to participate in the competitive program. Players interested in being selected for a U11 competitive team are invited to attend team formation at Cornerstone Park as scheduled below:
2010 Girls – Monday, June 22 and Wednesday, June 24 from 4:30pm – 5:45pm
2010 Boys – Tuesday, June 23 and Thursday, June 25 from 4:30pm – 5:45pm
Scheduling the 2010 girls and the 2010 boys separately, at Cornerstone Park, will allow us to spread out the groups and assign several entries and exit locations to the fields. Players are asked to attend both sessions scheduled for their gender.
It’s important that each player complete the Competitive Team Placement Form no later than Friday, June 19. We will use the information included on the form to build the player pool and assign groups for team formation.
Players cannot register at the field.
The Directors of Coaching will send out information to players that completed the Competitive Team Placement Form, on Sunday, June 21 with information about field assignment, where to enter and exit the field, equipment, and other COVID-19 protocol. Once team formation is complete, players will receive communication by email within 72 hours regarding placement.