5/10–All fields are currently open, the U10B Academy Yellow Jackets and Academy Avengers will be played as scheduled today at Cherry Knolls Park and the U9G Copa Academy Courage and Real CO Athletico will be played as scheduled today at Southbridge Park. All practices and U6-U8 makeup games are at the coaches discretion. Please stay away from the wet areas and keep in mind temperatures are falling and rain is in the forecast for the remainder of the day.
Updated 5/10/2021 – 3:00 PM
– NOTE –
The field status is updated by 3:00 p.m. on weekdays and by 7:00 a.m. on weekends. For weather updates, check our Twitter page. The date and time will be updated when field conditions warrant a change.
For Game Day Updates: If weather moves in after the decision is made and updated, all closures will be at the discretion of the coach and referee. We will make every effort to continue to update twitter throughout the game day should it warrant a major change in field conditions.